Hot Dish
(click on pic to read more)

Invite your favorite hunks to the DEEP DISH Pool Party!

Battle of the Network Stars #51: 2002-03 TV Season

10 Groovy Things to Do in August starring Steve Grand

Groovy Guy of the Month: Robert Rodi

The Top 114 Groovy Gay Movies to Watch in 2014

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Vote for Dish of the Year: The Final Four



Who was your favorite Dish of the Day in 2012? Round 3 narrowed down the list to the final four, so now you have until Thursday (January 3) at midnight to select your favorites in the fourth round (click on pics to see them larger).








2 comments:

Lance said...

OK, Marc... my first comment of 2013! It is TOTALLY not fair to pit 841 & 846 against each other. They are both completely adorable in their own way and asking me to vote for one over the other just isn't right on oh so many different levels. (OK, I'll hop down off my soapbox now...)

Marc said...

Sorry, Lance, but your response is exactly what I want to hear! :)