Hot Dish
(click on pic to read more)

Invite your favorite hunks to the DEEP DISH Pool Party!

Battle of the Network Stars #65: 1983-85 TV Seasons

10 Groovy Things to Do in October

Where the Bears Are is worth watching

72 Groovy Things about Madeline Kahn

Friday, January 4, 2013

The Grooviest Gorgeous Guys of 2012


And for my final list of favorites of 2012, here are my 12 Grooviest Gorgeous Guys of the Year in alphabetical order:

1) Justin Bartha, 34
TV's The New Normal


2) Matt Bomer, 35
TV's White Collar, HBO's The Normal Heart (which will air in 2014)


3) Mark Deklin, 45
TV's GCB


4) Jamie Durie, 42
HGTV's The Outdoor Room


5) Charles "Chip" Esten, 47
TV's Nashville


6) Dean Geyer, 26
TV's Glee


7) Cheyenne Jackson, 37
Broadway's Xanadu, HBO's Behind the Candelabra (which will air this spring)


8) Scoot McNairy, 32
Argo


9) Ari Melber, 32
MSNBC contributor, correspondent for The Nation magazine


10) Greg Vaughan, 39
TV's Days of our Lives, General Hospital


11) Matthew Wilkas, 34
Gayby, Broadway's Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark


12) James Wolk, 27
TV's Political Animals

3 comments:

MrVaritek said...

Matt Bomber and Greg Vaughan have always been dreamy to me! Just wish GV would be on a CBS Soap

I tried to like GCB, but even Mark Delkin's charming good looks couldn't keep me to turn in each week. I may see if I can rent the series one weekend this winter.

I now need to look for Jamie Durie on HGTV!

Lance said...

I've said it before, I'll say it again... you have awesomely groovy taste Sir Marc!! THANK YOU for all of these dishy guys!! Sigh...

Marc said...

Thanks for the comment, Mr. Varitek! You should watch GV on DOOL, which is a really good soap these days - with a gay storyline! As for GCB, it made me laugh with its scenery-chewing performances - and I loved Mr. Delkin's shirtless, gay character.

And, Lance, I've said it before and I'll say it again - thanks for being such a groovy reader!