Hot Dish
(click on pic to read more)

Invite your favorite hunks to the DEEP DISH Pool Party!

Battle of the Network Stars #46: 2003-04 TV Season

10 Groovy Things to Do in July

Groovy Guy of the Month: Matt Palazzolo

The Top 114 Groovy Gay Movies to Watch in 2014

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year from Lorna, Mitzi & DEEP DISH!


I wanted my first post of 2013 to be something groovy, so I think this old brochure fits that criteria. It's for the 1980 Summer Season of Kenley Players in Columbus, Ohio - "America's most exciting summer theatre where the stars shine all summer long!"



3 comments:

MADFOLLOWER said...

As a child, I used to be in awe of the Kenley Players. All those stars would visit my small Ohio town, honoring us with their presence. Little did I know they were mostly out-of-work actors working the "straw hat circuit" just to pay the bills! Thanks for posting this amazing photo.

Jon said...

Oh my. Mitzi Gaynor for my birthday! - if only... Jx

Marc said...

You're welcome, Madfollower! Thanks for the comment.

And thank you, too, Jx!