Hot Dish
(click on pic to read more)

Invite your favorite hunks to the DEEP DISH Pool Party!

Battle of the Network Stars #50: 2007-08 TV Season

10 Groovy Things to Do in August starring Steve Grand

Groovy Guy of the Month: Robert Rodi

The Top 114 Groovy Gay Movies to Watch in 2014

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dish of the Day #1058: Holiday Hunks


Every Monday through Friday a new Dish of the Day is featured, and beginning on Friday you can vote for your favorite Dish of the week. If you haven't voted for last week's Dish yet, choose your man in the sidebar poll.

Today's Dish is Grant Landry.

3 comments:

dmappin said...

Dear Santa, I have been a very good boy this year. Can you send me the hunk that Marc posted on his site today? I promise not to be too bad with him.... um, well, I promise I'll try....

if not, I guess I'll be on your naughty list next Christmas.

Lance said...

I certainly wouldn't mind if Santa left Grant under MY tree! Or maybe Grant IS Santa... and he'll be waiting for me under my tree?!? (A guy can hope...)

Marc said...

Hey, Doug and Lance, since you both seem to have taken a shine to Grant, I recommend that you check out the web series, The Cavanaughs, in which the handsome gay actor plays a handsome gay actor.

http://marcharshbarger.blogspot.com/2011/10/web-series-worth-watching-grant-landry.html